W-O-M marketing checklist

Listen up! All buying decisions are emotional. Logic may drive 98% of the conversation, but the remaining 2% decides whether the money goes into your pocket or your competitor’s.  

That’s why many people tend to trust recommendations from their peers and friends before choosing a business.  

It’s high time to kickstart a killer word-of-mouth marketing strategy for your MSP. You don’t have to start from scratch. We have covered all the bases in this template. Here's what the template includes:

Word-of-mouth marketing hacks

A detailed checklist to set up an effective word-of-mouth marketing strategy in motion



Email address


Company name